- 1. Standard bicycle trigger shifter and hand brakes.
- 2. Telescoping steering column accommodates riders from 5’0” to 6’6”.
- 3. Foldable steering column facilitates easy storage/transportation.
- 4. Adjustable stride length (16” - 25”) allows for customization of workout.
- 5. 8-speed internally geared hub facilitates climbing hills and reaching speeds in excess of 40 km/h.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it easy to ride?
It’s very easy to ride. If you can ride a regular bike, you can ride the 8S.
2. Can it climb hills?
Climbing is the best thing the 8S does. It has 8 gears and you’re always in a good climbing position.
3. How can I try one?
To find out where you can test ride an ElliptiGO near you, call us on 045 944 677.
What Doctors Are Saying
“The ElliptiGO 8S is a great exercise solution for people with joint issues. I strongly recommend the ElliptiGO as an excellent, impact-free cardiovascular training device.”
Dr. Mike Leahy, DC, CCSP Inventor of Active Release
“The ElliptiGO 8S provides a low-impact cardiovascular workout that also engages core muscles which protect the back from injury. Using the ElliptiGO can improve compliance with physician prescribed exercise programs while reducing injuries and pain.”
Dr. Adam Locketz, M.D., FAAPMR - Pain, Physical, and Rehabilitation Medicine
Call 045 944 677ElliptiGO Ireland on Twitter
- > Naas man's skiing accident leads to ElliptiGO's introduction to Ireland.
- > Learn about the Irish Governments bike scheme.
- > Can also be used indoors. Click here for more information.
- > See all the running related injuries on the runireland.com forum.
- > Visit ElliptiGO's American site.